User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Subscribe to the AbG Podcast or Brick will come to your house and wreck your fine collectibles.

Key Stats
4998 Posts in 854 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: LeandroOlds
Home Help Search Login Register
Attacked by Gorillas  |  Improve Yourself, The Attacked by Gorillas Way!  |  Music & Spoken Word  |  Fighting Jamesons « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fighting Jamesons  (Read 3235 times)
viper757
Would Not Like attackedbyhellokitty.com
Undone (The Sweater Song)

timphilli48 timphilli756
Email
« on: January 02, 2011, 08:54:11 AM »

Greetings and Happy New Years Attacked by Gorillas.  I know it's been a while since I posted anything but I'm hoping to change that (New Year’s Resolution).  Anyway, Psycho, a few other guys, and myself decided to head to the Norva last night to see an up and coming local band the Fighting Jamesons.  The Front man and lead guitar is Mike Powers from the Mike and Bob Show.  I work with the Bass Player and pretty much everyone is pretty down to Earth.  They have an amazing fiddle player also. 

They are a self described Irish Metal band and mostly play covers of Flogging Molly and Drop Kick Murphys.  From what I saw yesterday they have a lot of talent.  I'm hoping to see a couple more of their shows coming up, especially when they start writing their own stuff. 

The whole night was pretty awesome with the exception of having to pay $6 for a plastic cup of beer.  Even with the insane prices in Japan, $8 still got me an entire bottle.

Again, happy New Years everyone.  If you are interested check out their website:  http://www.thefightingjamesons.com

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam! (Furthermore, I think that Carthage must be destroyed!)" Cato the Elder
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: