User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Follow us on Twitter!  http://www.twitter.com/abgupdates

Key Stats
4998 Posts in 854 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: LeandroOlds
Home Help Search Login Register
Attacked by Gorillas  |  Improve Yourself, The Attacked by Gorillas Way!  |  Sports  |  Clint Roper's NFL Picks of The Litter Week #6 « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Roper's NFL Picks of The Litter Week #6  (Read 1183 times)
ClintRoper
About To Be Struck By A Vehicle
My Name Is Jonas

Email
« on: October 17, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »

Here I am. Alive and kicking.... picks were not posted last week because I was too busy having my appendix removed at about 11pm at night. So suffice to say... I was told.. .no lap top in the hospital.

Be that as it may... I had another decent week.... but I need to step it up... only having a 51-25 record... one bad week.. I will make amends... so lets get this started...

Cincinnati over Houston -- Well... seems that Houston just wants to score a lot of points this year and not win. Im all for that. As long as Andre Johnson scores tds... I can care less. Now.. there's something about Cincy.. they are one fluke play away from being undefeated. Ocho Cinco is healthy.... and I think he could have a big day against this secondary.

Green Bay over Detroit -- Detroit kept it close against the Steelers last week without Stafford. If Detroit's defense shows up.. it could post an upset. But I think Rodgers will carve them up like a boston market 3 piece dinner.

Baltimore over Minnesota -- What!? Did I just say that? Yea... Vikings have never run into a defense quite like the Ravens defense. And I have a feeling Ray Ray and company are a lil pissed about their recent losing streak. AP will be held in check. Ravens win.

New York Giants over the New Orleans Saints -- I'll be honest with you... this is hard. This is pretty much a pick em game in my eyes. Saints are high nitro offense but the last few weeks have been scoring less and less points. The run game will be contained but the question mark is the secondary of the Giants. It'll be a close game...

Pittsburgh over Cleveland -- Cleveland is still coached by Mangini. They will lose.

Carolina over Tampa Bay -- Carolina has something the Bucs dont have..... talent on offense. I expect a big game out of Steve Smith  and the rbs.

Washington over Kansas City -- After having played Madden.. I realized that the Redskins do have weapons. And after having watched the Chiefs play against the Giants and the Cowboys.... I know that they are pretty much a hit or miss offense. Skins need to win to stay in the mix.

Jacksonville over St. Louis -- One thing is for certain... as bad as I think Jacksonville is... i know that St Louis is much worse.

Philadelphiavs over Oakland -- Oakland is really bad. REALLY bad.

Arizona over Seattle -- Ok Seahawks fans... last week isnt happening again. But if it does... this game could be a fucking shootout. The only thing is.... Cards secondary is much better than the Jags. Cardinals win a close one.. thanks to a big game from Hightower.

New England vs Tennessee -- Either Patriots lose again... or the Titans continue to not win at all. I just dont see the Titans getting out of this funk against the Pats.

New York (NYJ) over Buffalo -- Well I dont want the Jets to win... but they will. Bills are done. They've lost whatever confidence they gained against the Patriots... and now its just them riding out the season after losing to the Browns.

Chicago over Atlanta -- I will go against the popular thinking. Bears want to avenge a tough loss last year to the Falcons. Chicago has a good win against Steelers this year.. and will use that to help them overcome a good but not great Falcons team.

San Diego over Denver -- Perfection, no more. No more lucky breaks. No more wins. Kyle Orton will have his first bad game of the year when he decides to get in a shootout with the new age gunslinger, Rivers. Chargers should win this one easy.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: