User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 02:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Subscribe to the AbG Podcast or Brick will come to your house and wreck your fine collectibles.

Key Stats
4998 Posts in 854 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: LeandroOlds
Home Help Search Login Register
Attacked by Gorillas  |  Improve Yourself, The Attacked by Gorillas Way!  |  Reading  |  Comics anthologies « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Comics anthologies  (Read 2999 times)
Sasha Kenzan
AbG Brigade Leader
Administrator
Slave

Email
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »

The first volume of the Bloom County anthology came out and it's awesome.  It seems all the comics I love that have ended have gotten the anthology treatment (Calvin & Hobbes and the Far Side), so I'm thrilled that Bloom County is getting it, especially after the books went out of print and became nearly impossible to find.  Also, it's nice to see some of the older comics that I'd never read before.  So I put it to you, AbG... what comics anthology would you like to see?  It can be a comic strip, or an actual comic book, or whatnot.  This would mean hard covers, solid binding (i.e., not trade paperbacks), cases, so on and so forth.

For example, I think a Batman anthology would be awesome, even though it'd take forever to put together and would have to be close to 30 volumes.  The question is, does D.C. have the resources to do it?  I know that comics aren't exactly the most well-kept genre.

sparky octadon
My Name Is Jonas

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:33:15 PM »

Alien Legion, (which in my opinion is the greatest comic book series there is) has been re-released by Dark Horse. If you like good comics, space ships, and laser guns I suggest you check it out. Oh and yes bloom county is amazing.

"He's way stronger... and totally insane"
-Rodimus Prime
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: