User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Follow us on Twitter!  http://www.twitter.com/abgupdates

Key Stats
4998 Posts in 854 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: LeandroOlds
Home Help Search Login Register
Attacked by Gorillas  |  Improve Yourself, The Attacked by Gorillas Way!  |  Sports  |  Clint Roper's NFL Picks of The Litter Week #4 « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Roper's NFL Picks of The Litter Week #4  (Read 1201 times)
ClintRoper
About To Be Struck By A Vehicle
My Name Is Jonas

Email
« on: October 03, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »

11-5 last week..... not too shabby eh? Bringing me up to 32-16 on the season. .660 on the season.. that cos of a rough second week. I'll bounce back people. 11-5 last week... looking for 12-2 this week!

Chicago over Detroit -- Will the Lions win their second game of the season this week? Will the Motown Madness continue? It shouldnt. I'd love to see the Lions win again.. but I think the Bears are proving to be a good squad this season.

Cincinnati over Cleveland -- Well... there's a race for worst team in the NFL... and Cleveland is part of that race. Bengals are actually a fluke play away from being 3-0. Derek Anderson may give the Browns a spark... but look for Ocho Cinco in the endzone making the DB's kiss da baby.

Indianapolis over Seattle -- Oh Peyton... you sure showed me. And I watched and I took notice... and?Huh No way I can go against the Colts especially against the Seneca Seahawks.

New York (NYG) over Kansas City -- Well really... Im not picking against the Giants. Because the Chiefs are pretty bad.

New England over Baltimore -- If this were in Blatimore... Ravens win. Since its not... I dont see how the Pats can lose this one. It'll be close and hard fought.... but thank the Jets for running the same defensive scheme... Brady will be ready this time around.

Washington over Tampa Bay -- I don't hate the Redskins. I just think they have some issues. Now, Tampa Bay is going with a new QB... second year player. Note to Zorn and company: If you lose.... go home...and don't ever come back.

Tennessee over Jacksonville -- Over the last couple of seasons... one team has royally pissed me off by doing the opposite of what I thought they should do.. and that is Jacksonville. I hate them. HATE THEM. BEAT THEM UP TENNESSEE.... PLEASE!!!!!!

Houston over Oakland -- Well... Im pretty sure the Raiders still have Russell at QB. And Al Davis is the owner.... soo... yea.. Houston.

Buffalo over Miami -- Henne to start for injured and out Pennington. Ted Ginn still sucks. Unless Ronnie Brown can play defense as well...... Buffalo should win with a healthy running attack.

New Orleans over  New York (NYJ)  -- Well, I've been wrong about the Jets so far in every game. And well... I really dont see them being able to contain the offense of the Saints especially on turf. Burst their fucking bubble Saints. I cant deal with all these lousy Jets fans who think Mark Sanchez is Joe Namath!

Dallas over Denver -- When the Broncos were trading off Cutler.. and having issues with Marshall... did we all think they'd be 3-0? Granted, they beat Cincy by fluke.... but 3-0 nonetheless. Dallas let Tampa Bay offense flow. And if it weren't for Carolina's inept offense, that game woulda been closer... I think Carolina will win sooner or later.... but later is probably not this week.

San Francisco over St. Louis -- No Gore? No problem. No good qb? No problem. St Louis winning? Problem.

San Diego over Pittsburgh -- This was the hardest one for me to pick. Pitt without Troy P is a problem. Willie Parker wont play. Rivers is doing his thing... and the Chargers offense is starting to pick up steam. Chargers in a close one.

Green Bay over Minnesota -- Fuck Brett Favre. Everyone wants to jump on that Vikings bandwagon. Not me. I told you last week.. the Detroit Lions would beat the Skins. No one believed me. I was right. Packers will "upset" the Vikings. Favre will try too hard and throw a bunch of int's
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: