User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Follow us on Twitter!  http://www.twitter.com/abgupdates

Key Stats
4998 Posts in 854 Topics by 75 Members
Latest Member: LeandroOlds
Home Help Search Login Register
Attacked by Gorillas  |  Improve Yourself, The Attacked by Gorillas Way!  |  Sports  |  Clint Roper's NFL Picks of the Litter Week #2 « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Roper's NFL Picks of the Litter Week #2  (Read 1128 times)
ClintRoper
About To Be Struck By A Vehicle
My Name Is Jonas

Email
« on: September 18, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »

Well last week a strong 12-4 record... which should have been 13-3 if it hadn't been for that fluke play in the Bengals/Broncos game.  Texans surprised me when they didnt show up to play. Not shocked Colts won a close game...... and San Fran had no business beating Arizona. Be that as it may.... first week....   .750 winning percentage..... I told you boys and here we go!

Atlanta over Carolina - Im sorry.. but the Panthers look like crap... and no one can save them.

Minnesota over Detroit - Detroit should be happy to know that the St Louis Rams are going to have a worse record than them this year. With that being said, Saints threw all over the field.... Vikings will run all over the field.

Green Bay over Cincinnati - The final play by the Broncos tells me the Bengals may be doomed. The only thing entertaining this week will be Ocho Cinco's tweets.

Tennessee over  Houston   - After the way they played against the Jets, and the Titans showing us they haven't missed a beat since last season... Titans should dominate line of scrimmage... which will create a frustrating time for the Texans offense.

Oakland over Kansas City - Now I am picking the Raiders. I'm not sure why but they should have been blown out by the Chargers.. but weren't. Seymour should have another monster game

New England over New York (NYJ)   - The numbers don't lie kiddies. The Jets have lost 8 straight home games to the Patriots.

New Orleans over Philadelphia - Kolb isnt McNabb.... and Brees will just slice and dice the Eagles secondary...which I think is rather suspect.

Washington over  St. Louis  -- Rams suck. Like a lot.

Jacksonville over Arizona   -- Last year the Cardinals made the Super Bowl. The one thing that hurt them all year was traveling to the east coast for a game. They lost each time

Buffalo vs  Tampa Bay   -- Buffalo has some sort of idea of who they are... Bucs dont... that simple

Seattle over San Francisco - If Shaun Hill weren't the QB... I'd consider 49ers winning. But Hasselbeck looks healthy and they should be able to beat the niers

Pittsburgh over Chicago - Now this is tough. Well not really. Steelers are the better team... not having Troy P will hurt... but then again.. not having Urlacher will hurt the Bears. Pitt has the better offense...

Denver over Cleveland  - Kyle Orton vs Brady Quinn... Josh McDaniels vs Eric Mangini...... this game is going to be like Denver/Cincy from last week... horrible.... I take the Broncos though cos I hate Mangini

San Diego over Baltimore - Not sure. This is probably the one Im worried about the most. But... Im thinking Rivers and Chargers will remember how to score points 

New York (NYG) over Dallas - Hello.. Cowboys arent as good as the indestructible G Men. Besides... Jacobs always owns the Cowboys.

Indianapolis over Miami  - Miami was a fluke last year. They have no WR's.... Indy at least has Reggie Wayne. Close... ugly game.

So to remind you all...... first week... 12-4........

Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: